Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year!

image from:  dreamstime.com

My wish for 2023 is peace, love, happiness and finding the joy in all that you do.

For the first time in a few years, I am feeling good and positive about the year that is ahead of us.  I have some goals that I know can achieve and; for the first time in a long, long time, my DH and I have a common goal to achieve.

First up on my NYE resolutions is to get this blog up and running again.  2022 seemed to have "sucked everything out of me" with excess paid working hours, 2 bouts of sickness and some awful family injuries/illness.  Now, the time has come to leave all of that behind and begin again - A Fresh New Start.

I have some travel planned; reduced my contracted work hours and have a goal to get some of my gorgeous projects out of their containers/zip loc baggies and see them come to fruition.

I have so many things I want to finish:  cross-stitch, knitting, quilting - piecing and actual quilting; as well as creative writing - I need my groove back!

With all that said, I am signing off now with the most heartfelt New Year wishes to all.  May 2023 bring everything that your heart desires.

Much love,

Andrea xxx





2 comments:

ButterZ said...

It has been so long since I have seen a post from you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I wish I could have tasted your mulled wine. I loved catching up with you at the luncheon but it epwas so short.maybe we could arrange a weekend to meet. 2023 has to be better than the last. We have to make time for friends.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Happy New Year...2022 sucked big time...2023 has to be better...